- Development of holistic online marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and customer acquisition.
- Identification of target groups and development of targeted marketing campaigns.
- Planning and implementation of effective SEM campaigns, including Google Ads.
- Conducting SEO analysis and implementing optimization measures to improve online visibility.
- Responsibility for the strategic planning and implementation of social media campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Development and maintenance of social media communities to strengthen the brand presence
- Development and implementation of email marketing campaigns for customer retention and lead generation.
- Continuous analysis and optimization of email marketing strategies.
- Use of analysis tools to monitor campaign performance and derive recommendations for action.
- Preparation of regular reports to present results and recommendations to management.
- Degree in marketing, communications or a comparable field of study.
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in online marketing, ideally in a managerial position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SEM, SEO, social media management and email marketing.
- Analytical thinking and confident use of analysis tools.
- Creativity and innovative spirit in the development of online marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Cannamedical Pharma GmbH is looking for employees with personality for a long-term cooperation and therefore offers you the following:
- A fair, long-term employment relationship with 30 days of vacation per year
- The most flexible and extensive sports program in Germany thanks to Urban Sports
- A working environment with open and helpful colleagues who value each other
- Celebrate team events with us such as fundraising events, summer parties, Christmas parties, quiz duels and joint barbecues
- Financial security and stability through a permanent contract in a crisis-proof and growing industry with a future
- You will have the opportunity to take advantage of subsidized further training measures and regular training opportunities
- No more pre-cooking – with the cooperation with Mealmates, the delivery service for fresh and varied lunches at the workplace
- Fast decision-making processes with promising tasks in an international environment
- Modern offices in a central location in Cologne’s Media Park