- Identifying market opportunities and developing measures for market positioning and penetration.
- Leading a dedicated marketing team, including training and motivating team members.
- Planning, execution and evaluation of marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and customer acquisition.
- Continuous optimization of campaigns based on analysis and results.
- Working closely with other departments, especially sales, to ensure effective integration of marketing and sales activities.
- Development of internal and external communication strategies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing, ideally in a managerial position.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing and communications strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Resilience, flexibility and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Cannamedical Pharma GmbH is looking for employees with personality for a long-term cooperation and therefore offers you the following:
- A fairly remunerated, long-term employment relationship with 30 days of vacation per year
- The most flexible and extensive sports program in Germany thanks to Urban Sports
- A working environment with open and helpful colleagues who value each other
- Celebrate team events with us such as fundraising events, summer parties, Christmas parties, quiz duels and joint barbecues
- Financial security and stability through a permanent contract in a crisis-proof and growing industry with a future
- You will have the opportunity to take advantage of subsidized further training measures and regular training opportunities
- No more pre-cooking – with the cooperation with Mealmates, the delivery service for fresh and varied lunches at the workplace
- Fast decision-making processes with promising tasks in an international environment
- Modern offices in a central location in Cologne’s Media Park