- You are responsible for maintaining customer relationships and identifying new business opportunities. You will develop customized solutions for our B2B customers and ensure that their requirements are met.
- You will be responsible for purchasing products from other manufacturers for our partner pharmacy Cannalivery. You will conduct negotiations to achieve the best possible conditions and prices. You have a good feel for the market and recognize trends and opportunities in order to continuously expand and optimize Cannalivery’s product range.
- You will further develop the white label segment and identify potential partnerships and sales markets within the German market. At the same time, you will support the processing of export business and look after customers abroad.
- You have a strong understanding of international business practices and use this knowledge to further expand Cannamedical’s export business.
- You use the CRM system Salesforce incl. documentation and handling
- You ensure the expansion/further development of communication and sales strategies
- You analyze all relevant KPIs and create the corresponding reports
- Visits to industry-relevant trade fairs throughout Germany
- Extensive knowledge/experience in the medical cannabis industry is a plus
- Successfully completed business studies or commercial training
- Several years of experience in B2B sales, ideally in a pharmaceutical or medical environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven success in building and maintaining customer relationships and concluding contracts
- High level of self-motivation, goal orientation and persuasiveness
- Team player and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong willingness to travel
- Independent and creative way of working
- Confident handling of MS Excel
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Cannamedical Pharma GmbH is looking for employees with personality for a long-term cooperation and therefore offers you the following:
- A fair, long-term employment relationship with 30 days of vacation per year
- The most flexible and extensive sports program in Germany thanks to Urban Sports
- A working environment with open and helpful colleagues who value each other
- Celebrate team events with us such as fundraising events, summer parties, Christmas parties, quiz duels and joint barbecues
- Financial security and stability through a permanent contract in a crisis-proof and growing industry with a future
- You will have the opportunity to take advantage of subsidized further training measures and regular training opportunities
- No more pre-cooking – with the cooperation with Mealmates, the delivery service for fresh and varied lunches at the workplace
- Fast decision-making processes with promising tasks in an international environment
- Modern offices in a central location in Cologne’s Media Park